- Smart (J.) & Co (Contractors) Plc (SMJ) has released the preliminary statement for the year ended 31st July 2019,
- The headline Group profit for the year before tax of £6,643,000 compared with £5,357,000 last year. The profit also included an unrealised surplus in the revalued property.
- Profit before tax for the year stood at £2,600,000 more than last year's figure of £2,392,000.
- On the operational front, the Group’s construction activities, including private residential sales on continuing operations increased by 56 per cent.
- On 24th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:43 AM, SMJ shares were trading at GBX 117.00, up by 1.50 points or 1.30 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.