- Shoe Zone Plc (SHOE) has released its full-year trading updates for the 53-week period to 5 October 2019.
- For the reported period the company generated revenues of around £161.9 million as compared to £160.6 million in 2018.
- The company closed the year with a net cash balance of £11.3 million as compared to £15.7million in 2018.
- The company stated that it expects to report pre-exceptional Profit before Tax for the period as per the revised market expectations.
- On 24th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:19 AM, SHOE shares were trading at GBX 125.50, down by 7.00 points or 5.91% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.