- Severfield Plc (LON: SFR) has released its interim results for the period ended 30 September 2019.
- The company reported revenue of £131.7 million as compared to £149.1 million for H1 2018.
- The Underlying profit before tax of the company for the reported period stood at £8.2 million as compared to £13.1million in H1 2018.
- The company has stated that the profit remained in line with expectations, current trading remains good with a number of large ongoing contracts expected to deliver stronger profits in H2.
- Period-end net funds were of £22.5 million, excluding IFRS 16 lease liabilities of £11.9 million, as compared to net funds of £25.1 million for the period ended 31 March 2019.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.