- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSA) has released its unaudited results for 3rd quarter 2019.
- The company’s income attributable to shareholders reported a modest rise of 1 per cent to $ 5,879 million as compared to $ 5,839 million for Q3 2018.
- Cash flow from operating activities too during the reported period was up by 1 per cent to $12,252 million as compared to $12,092 million in the same period last year.
- The company distributed total dividends of $3.8 billion to the shareholders in the quarter.
- On 31st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:19 AM, RDSA shares were trading at GBX 2,265.50, down by 63.50 points or 2.73 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.