- RM Secured Direct Lending Plc (RMDL) has reported about the renewal of revolving credit facility.
- The company has renewed and amended its Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) with OakNorth.
- Under the amended agreement, the company can take loans up to a total value of GBP 10.5 million, on materially similar terms as it was with the earlier RCF.
- The renewed and amended RCF will offer the company flexible capital for keeping and preserving liquidity.
- On 1st November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:03 AM, RMDL shares were trading at GBX 99.50, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.