- Restore Plc (RST) has released a trading update for the nine months to 30 September 2019.
- The company reported that the core Records Management business continued showing net box growth in line with the Board's expectations.
- In the third quarter, the company maintained the robust operational performance delivered in H1 despite wholesale paper prices remaining below prior-year levels.
- In the third quarter, the company made three small acquisitions one in Restore Records Management and two in Restore Technology.
- The company also reported hosting a Capital Markets Day for investors in London on 6 November 2019.
- On 6th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:06 AM, RST shares were trading at GBX 417.50, up by 7.50 points or 1.83 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.