- The company has announced that it has entered into an agreement with a sponsor to fund the acquisition of primary care centre in Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales.
- The wholly owned subsidiary of the company will fund the development cost of £4.92 million
- Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Local Health Board will rent the property for first 25 years.
- The total area of the building will be 1,253 square metre
- On 25 November 2019, PHP shares were trading at GBX 142 at GMT 11:09 AM, flat compared to the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.