- The company’s assets are performing satisfactorily with production at the end of February of 76.6 kboepd
- The company has reaffirmed guidance of 70-75 kboepd for the full year 2020
- The group had unencumbered cash of $135m and undrawn facilities of $330m at the end of February 2020.
- The company’s 2020 cash flow breakeven is under $50 per barrel
- On 13th March 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:31 AM, PMO shares were trading at GBX 18.98, up by 6.36 points or 50.34% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.