- Polar Capital Holdings Plc (LON: POLR) has released the unaudited interim results for six months ended 30 September 2019.
- Company’s Assets under Management (AuM) at 30 September 2019 stood at £14.3 billion as compared to £13.8 billion as at 31 March 2019.
- Company’s core operating profit, excluding performance fees for the reported period, stood at £21.3 million as compared to £21.7 million as on 30 September 2018.
- Pre-tax profit for the six months ended 30 September 2019 stood at £24.9 million as compared to £27.3 million as at 30 September 2018.
- Company’s Basic earnings per share was of 21.6p and adjusted diluted earnings per share was of 19.8p.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.