Johnson emphasised on staying alert and on the need to continue to control the virus and save lives.
- The PM categorically stated that we cannot move forward unless we satisfy the five tests, which includes, protecting the NHS, sustained fall in the death rate.
- The sustained and considerable falls in the rate of infection, along with sorting out the PPE challenge are other important things to be considered.
- The most important thing is that all these actions should not result in the reproduction rate of the disease (the R) bouncing back over one.
- He mentioned that there would be alert levels of one to five, where the level “one” will mean that disease is no longer in existence while the highest “five” would denote the most critical situation where the NHS had been overawed.
- There will be three-step strategy to be followed in the next two months, in step one, people who can’t work from home would be encouraged to go to work, they just need to avoid public transport if at all feasible.
- Government has put in place new guidelines for employers to make workplaces pandemic secure.
- With June, starts the step two when shops and schools can be reopened in a staggered manner.
- In the third step, by July, if everything is fine and based on data and scientific advice, some of the hospitality industry and other public places too can be reopened.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.