- Underlying revenue for the full year 2019 remained flat while adjusted operating profit was at £590 million
- Adjusted earnings per share were in the range of 57.5 pence to 59 pence
- Strong performance was registered in structural growth opportunities where revenue was up 8%
- Revenues from US Higher Education courseware declined by nearly 12%
- On 16th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 13:22 PM, PSON shares were trading at GBX 568.80, down by 49.60 points or 8.02% compared to the previous day closing price
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.