- Kosmos Energy Limited (KOS) has released the financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2019.
- During the quarter the company generated net income of $16 million, after adjusting for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the net income of the company stood at $17 million.
- For the quarter the revenues stood at $357 million, while Sales were of 6.0 million boe (barrels of oil equivalent)
- Company’s net cash provided by operating activities stood at $178 million, while free cash flow was $70 million (non-GAAP).
- On 4th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:41 AM, KOS shares were trading at GBX 483.25, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.