- Kenmare Resources Plc (KMR) has released a trading update for the third quarter ending 30 September 2019.
- The company, as a result of a 10 per cent increase in tonnes of excavated ore, reported a 9 per cent increase in Heavy Mineral Concentrate production to 304,100 tonnes as compared to Q3 2018.
- Due to spillage retreatment during Q3 2019, there was 27 per cent increase in primary zircon production to 12,900 tonnes as compared to 10,200 tonnes of Q3 2018.
- Also, the company reported 26 per cent increase in rutile production to 2,100 tonnes as compared to 1,700 tonnes in Q3 2018.
- On 16th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, KMR shares were trading at GBX 240.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.