- Inchcape Plc (INCH) has announced the trading update for the period from 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019.
- The company reported good growth in group revenue of 5 per cent in actual currency and 3 per cent in constant currency to £2.4 billion.
- Revenue from Distribution segment was up by 8 per cent in actual currency and 5 per cent in constant currency, while Retail revenue was up 2 per cent in actual currency and 1 per cent in constant currency for the reported period.
- The company expects the H2 underlying profit performance to be stronger than H1 and excluding the AUD/JPY headwind, the company is expecting a resilient constant currency profit performance for 2019.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:06 AM, INCH shares were trading at GBX 633.00, down by 7.00 points or 1.09 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.