- Avion Pharmaceuticals LLC and the company will jointly develop Lupuzor for marketing in US, Europe and other locations
- Avion will market Lupuzor exclusively for the US
- The company retains all the rights to market Lupuzor outside of the US
- Avion will fund estimated costs of Phase III trial up to $25 million
- On 28 November 2019, IMM shares were trading at GBX 16.70 at GMT 10:09 AM, up 9.65 points or 136.88% from the previous day’s closing price level
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.