- Gran Tierra Energy, Inc. (GTE) has released the financial and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
- The company reported a net loss for the quarter at US$29 million, while the net income for the nine months of 2019 was US$12 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of the company was US$68 million for the reported period and for the nine months of 2019 it stood at US$260 million.
- In the third quarter, the company’s average production stood at 32,918 BOEPD (BOE per day). The company also reported that around 3,000 BOEPD was obstructed by temporary downtime due to ESP (electric submersible pump) replacements, facility commissioning and water injection ramp up.
- On 6th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, GTE shares were trading at GBX 105.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.