- Revenues for the year were around €284 million, up 238 per cent as compared €84 million in 2018.
- The group’ sales performance too remained strong with 844-unit sales, up 207 per cent as compared to 275-unit sales in 2018.
- The Group produced the 844 units from 14 selling sites as compared to 8 in 2018 and finished the year with 240 units signed or reserved for 2020 as compared to 202 units in 2018.
- Unit sales gross margin improved to around 18 per cent as compared to 17 per cent in 2018.
- On 7th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, GLV shares were trading at EUR 0.88, up by 0.02 points or 1.85% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.