- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) has released its 3rd Quarter Results for FY2019.
- The reported group sales of the company stood at £9.4 billion, up 16 per cent on AER basis and 11 per cent CER basis.
- Pharmaceuticals segment sales were up 7 per cent AER basis and 3 per cent CER basis at £4.5 billion.
- Vaccines segment revenue stood at £2.3 billion, up 20 per cent AER basis and 15 per cent CER basis, while the Consumer Healthcare sales were up 30 per cent at AER basis and 25 per cent at £2.5 billion.
- On 30th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:24 PM, GSK shares were trading at GBX 1,773.40, up by 33.60 points or 1.93 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.