- Gear4music (Holdings) Plc (G4M) has released a trading update for the six months to 30 September 2019.
- The company reported a total sales growth of 16 per cent to £49.4 million as compared to £42.5 million in H1 FY19.
- The gross margin was up by 250bps to 25.2 per cent as compared to 22.7 per cent H1 FY19.
- The company reported an increase of 29 per cent in gross profit to £12.4 million from £9.6 million.
- On 22nd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:47 AM, G4M shares were trading at GBX 222.50, up by 20.00 points or 9.88 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.