- Flutter Entertainment Plc (FLTR) has released a trading update for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company reported over 10 per cent growth in revenue of sports and gaming segments.
- The Sports segment revenue for Q3 2019 stood at £417 million, up by 11 per cent as compared to £375 million in Q3 2018.
- Gaming revenue for the reported period increased by 18 per cent to £116 million as compared to £107 million in the same period last year.
- Geography-wise, Australia’s revenues grew by19 per cent, while the US revenues grew by 67 per cent.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, FLTR shares were trading at GBX 8,162.00, up by 132.00 points or 1.64 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.