- Falanx Group Limited (AIM: FLX), has announced the results for the year ended 31 March 2019.
- The companyâs revenue surged by 73 per cent to Â£5.2 million as compared to Â£3.0 million in FY18.
- Companyâs Adjusted EBITDA loss reduced by 25 per cent to Â£1.2 million as compared to loss of Â£1.6 million in FY18.
- The company is now a debt-free company with cash balances of Â£2.4 million.
- On 19th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 13.15 PM, FLX shares were trading at GBX 1.43, up by 0.10 points or 7.55 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.