- Enteq Upstream Plc (NTQ) has reported its interim results for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company posted strong growth in revenue of 58 per cent to US$6.5 million as compared to US$4.2 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of the company surged by 143 per cent to US$1.5 million as compared to US$0.6 million.
- The adjusted EBITDA margin stood at 23 per cent as compared to 15 per cent as of September 2018.
- The company was having a cash balance of US$10.7 million as at the end of the reported period as compared to US$11.8 million as at 6 Months ended 30 September.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.