- The company had cash and cash equivalents of CAD 30.7 million as on 30 September 2019
- The company completed a private placement and raised CAD 22.6 million in the first quarter of current financial year
- On 12 August 2019, the company announced a major oil discovery in its Orinduik offshore petroleum licence area in Guyana.
- On 16 September 2019, the company announced a second oil discovery in the Guyana licence area.
- On 20th November 2019, ECO shares were trading at GBX 49.50 at GMT 09:32 AM, down 4.50 points or 8.33% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.