- Passengers increased by 8.6% to 96.1 million in the year.
- Capacity increased by 10.3% resulting from growth across all regions
- £139 million of savings resulted from implementation of cost and efficiency programs.
- Profit before tax was down 26% to £427 million
- On 19th November 2019, EZJ shares were trading at GBX 1,320.50 at GMT 08:48 AM, up 44 points or 3.45% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.