DP Poland Plc (LON: DPP) has released its full year trading update for 2019.
- The company has stated that for the reported year, the group performance remained as per the management expectations.
- Companyâs system sales were up 13 per cent to 81 million PLN (Polish zloty) as compared to 72 million PLN in 2018.
- The company was having cash at bank of Â£3.6 million as at 31 December 2019 as compared to Â£2.0 million as at 31 December 2018.
- The company also reported the opening of 6 new corporate stores, while it also acquired 3 corporate stores through its 2 new sub-franchisees across Poland.
- On 7th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:02 AM, DPP shares were trading at GBX 8.62, up by 0.50 points or 6.15% against the previous day closing price.