DP Poland Plc (LON: DPP) has released its final results or the full year to 31 December 2019.
- The company’s Pre-IFRS Revenue improved by 16 per cent to 69 million PLN 2019 as compared to 60 million PLN in 2018.
- The System Sales improved by 13 per cent to 81 million PLN 2019 as compared to 72 million PLN in the previous year.
- On the operational front, the store numbers in 2019 increased to 69 stores from 63, fulfilling the prerequisite of Domino's Pizza Master Franchise Agreement.
- The company acquired 3 corporate stores, while 2 corporate stores were taken under a management contract.
- On 22nd May 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:39 AM, DPP shares were trading at GBX 8.50, unchanged against the previous day closing price.