- The company has stated that its Distributor and Technology Partner, The JST Group has given an order for 33,000 units.
- Thailand is new territory for the company, and the end customer is a Thai state enterprise under the Ministry of Interior- Metropolitan Electricity Authority.
- The company, as part of the contract will receive an upfront payment at the time of the order of around $0.4 million, around 25 per cent of the contract value.
- On successful deployment, the 33,000 units are expected to extend to a further 200,000 units.
- On 30th December 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:03 AM, CYAN shares were trading at GBX 2.40, up by 0.30 points or 14.29% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.