- Revenue from continuing operations were £335.2 million, up 13% year over year
- Underlying operating profit was £44 million, up 42% year over year
- Underlying profit before tax was £4 million, up 58% year over year.
- Underlying EPS was 11.2 pence and went up 62% year over year.
- On 16th December 2019, the stock of CHG was trading at GBX 202 at GMT 09:39 AM, up 3 points or 1.51% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.