- Adjusted revenue came in 2% lower in FY19 at £8 billion
- EBITDA came in at £2,119 million, down 13% year over year
- Adjusted operating profit came in at £901 million, down 35% year over year.
- Adjusted basic EPS came in at 7.3 pence, down 35% year over year
- On 13th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:07 AM, CNA shares were trading at GBX 70.42, down by 14.36 points or 16.94% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.