- Capital Gearing Trust Plc (CGT) has released the half-year financial report for the six months ended 5 October 2019.
- The net asset value (NAV) per share was 4,268p as at 5 October 2019 as compared to 4,082p as at 5 April 2019, and 3,968p a year ago.
- At the end of the six months period, the company’s total net assets stood at £437 million, as compared to £261 million a year ago.
- The company’s performance in the reported period got the support of a 6 per cent decline in sterling as compared to the dollar. Some 46 per cent of portfolio assets are currently held in non-sterling assets.
- On 8th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:14 AM, CGT shares were trading at GBX 4,320.00, up by 5.00 points or 0.12 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.