- FY 2019 constant currency adjusted revenue growth is expected at upper half of 3%-5% range
- The adjusted operating margin improvement is expected at 50-100 basis points
- Constant currency adjusted operating profit growth for the financial year is expected at the upper half of 5%-7% range
- Traditional oral tobacco is expected to deliver a strong constant currency revenue growth
- On 27 November 2019, BATS shares were trading at GBX 3,051 at GMT 10:56 AM, up 65 points or 2.18% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.