- The company could maintain its momentum in the pursuit of its goals
- The company’s industry relationships could deliver a material upliftment of revenues in 2020
- The company’s revenues are expected to be driven by planned advertising spend
- The company has also been working with leading names in computer game development
- On 18th December 2019, the stock of BIDS was trading at GBX 7.75 at GMT 09:56 AM, down 4.25 points or 35.42% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.