- Vinomofo acquires Revel events.
- Expectations are of a rise in food and wine events, with restriction easing.
Online wine retailer Vinomofo has acquired Melbourne-based event company Revel. The acquisition decision builds on Vinomofo’s capabilities to meet the growing needs of its customers. Both businesses expect to adapt and evolve post-acquisition.
Why did Vinomofo choose Revel events?
- Revel is the creator of popular global food events like Pinot Palooza and the Mould Cheese Festival.
- Vinomofo’s customer base is growing year on year, and it is seeing demand for extensive offerings, having food and fun experiences.
- With this acquisition, Revel’s staff will join Vinomofo and help it a slate of new events for its customers in 2022.
- Revel’s acquired business will become more innovative and adapt to the online business of Vinomofo.
- Both Vinomofo and Revel recognise future business growth potential from innovation to meet customer needs.
- However, the acquisition consideration remains undisclosed.
Vinomofo’s Revel acquisition brings two Australian food and wine industry businesses together. Aussies are eager to attend outdoor events with restriction easing, and the acquisition seems to be aptly timed.