Suncor saw its funds from operations rise on a quarter-over-quarter basis to C$ 1.2 billion in the fourth quarter of 2020.
• Its cash flow from operations, on the other hand, was substantially lower year-over-year to C$ 814 million in Q4 2020.
• Its quarterly dividend, meanwhile, remained unchanged at C$ 0.21, which currently posts an yield of 3.77 per cent, as per TMX data.
• BCE Ups Dividend! Is This Income Stock A Buy?
• Early on Thursday, BCE Inc (TSX: BCE) reported a 28.9 per cent year-over-year (YoY) increase in its net earnings of C$ 932 million for Q4 2020.
• Its common share dividend is also up 5.1 per cent to C$ 0.875, payable on April 15.
• BCE’s revenue from operation in Q4 2020 dwindled by 2.8 per cent YoY to a sum of C$ 6,102 million. Canada Goose Nets C$107Mn, Stocks Off To A Flying Start Consumer durables company Canada Goose Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported a net profit of C$107 million in the first quarter of 2021, advanced by a phenomenal growth in the e-commerce segment.
• Canada Goose stocks lead trends after positive Q1 earnings report.
• A significant boost in e-commerce business in Asian markets helps improve performance.
• Its 2021 Q1 revenue rose nearly five percent to $474 million.