- Functional superfood company Rritual Superfoods has rolled out its superfood product line at the e-commerce platform of Rite Aid.
- Rritual has been delighted with the initial response, observing that its listed products are trending on the website’s homepage.
- The Canada-headquartered Company highlights that it is a significant step towards its growth and strategic focus for national retail exposure of its products.
A leader in the functional health and wellness sector, Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE) has announced the launch of its premium brand of functional superfoods online. The Company revealed that it has rolled out its mushroom superfood powders on Rite Aid e-commerce platform, a move aimed at beefing up its presence in the US market.
The online launch is an important step for the company’s growth as it will expand Rritual’s distribution and boost consumer awareness of its products across the US.
Mr David Kerbel, CEO of Rritual, commented on this-
Rite Aid's online platform features the following mushroom superfood powders from Rritual:
Copyright © 2021 Kalkine Media (Data Source: RSF Update, 3 June 2021)
Rritual is delighted with the initial response and on the e-commerce channel. The Company has observed that its three listed products – Chaga Immune, Lion’s Mane Focus, Reishi Relax – are trending on Rite Aid’s homepage.
Rritual’s superfood products are all certified organic from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and do not contain caffeine. The products can be relished either in combination with other beverages or by themselves.
Rite Aid Stores to carry Rritual’s entire product line
In March, Rritual Superfoods had announced that its product offerings would be widely available at Rite Aid retail locations in the US. In addition, the Company highlighted that Rite Aid launch would be phased towards hitting the 1000-retail stores mark.
With its disruptive retail strategy, Rritual is targeting retailers in the US rather than regional rollouts to gain substantial market share and category-defining leadership.
Additionally, the Company has ramped up its manufacturing to meet the growing demand, with a strategic sales and marketing focus targeted at major retailers in the US in 2021.
Rite Aid Corporation in a nutshell
- Rite Aid Corporation is the third biggest drugstore in the US.
- The drugstore is at the forefront of delivering healthcare services and retail products to over 1.6 million people in the US daily.
- Rite Aid’s pharmacists are distinctively positioned to connect with consumers and improve their health.
- Rite Aid offers various whole-being health products and services for families via 2,400+ retail pharmacy locations across 17 states.
- The Group provides pharmacy benefits as well as services to ~4 million members in the US through Elixir.
On 3 June 2021, RSF shares closed at CA$0.67.