- Regis Resources held its annual general meeting on 24 November 2022
- The company has registered a record gold production of 437koz in FY2022.
- Regis has marked an EBITDA of AU$336 million in FY2022.
Regis stated in its AGM that a rising diesel price along with softening of USD gold price resulted in a considerable lowering of gold valuations on a global level.
Key highlights from the FY22 results and the AGM
- James Mactier, the Chairman, informed that though the company’s share performance was disappointing, its underlying business continued to strengthen.
- The company declared a final, fully-franked dividend of 2 cents per share.
- 2022 represented the first full year of ownership of Regis’ 30% interest in the Tropicana mine.
- The company registered a record gold production of 437koz in FY22.
- The cash flow from operating activities stood at AU$347 million.
- The All-in sustaining costs (AISC) stood at AU$1,556/oz while AISC margin was at AU$756/oz.
- The cash and bullion, as on 30 June 2022, was at AU$231 million with net debt of AU$69 million.
- The EBITDA for 2022 stood at AU$336 million.
- Regis Resources shared that it expects to achieve net zero by 2050.
- The company also marked a 116% increase in rehabilitated land and a 32% increase in community investment and support.
Share price performance of Regis Resources Limited
The shares of Regis Resources have gained 0.79% in the last five trading days on the ASX. In the last month, the shares have surged 27.85% on the ASX. However, in the previous six months, the shares have shed 7.97%, and in the previous one year, the shares have fallen 1.30% on the ASX. On a year-to-date basis, the shares have gained 0.26% on the ASX (as of 4:10 PM AEDT, 24 November 2022).