- At the Sanela Prospect area, anomalies of up to 17ppm uranium have been discovered.
- Termite mound sampling and assaying continue over the Saraya South and Mandankoli prospects.
- The company expects additional targets for drilling from permit scale and infill sampling over anomalies.
- HAR is advancing towards drill planning across newly defined anomalies.
- The company has already defined a 16Mlbs Inferred Resource at a grade of 587ppm eU3O8.
Share price of Haranga Resources Limited (ASX: HAR) surged by 11.428% to trade at AU$0.195 apiece at the time of writing on 6 October 2023 as the company shared exciting results from Sanela Prospect.
The company informed that it has discovered new uranium anomalies of up to 17 ppm uranium oriented along a NEE axis with a length of over 2km at its Sanela Prospect.
Furthermore, infill termite mound sampling and assaying is underway over the Saraya South and Mandankoli prospects and is anticipated to be concluded before the year end.
Data source: Company update