Disputes Between Intermin Resources And Resource Mining Got Settled: A Quick Look

  • Dec 19, 2018 AEDT
  • Team Kalkine
Disputes Between Intermin Resources And Resource Mining Got Settled: A Quick Look

On December 19, 2018, Intermin Resources (ASX: IRC), which happens to be in the mining business, came forward and made an announcement about the settlement of the dispute by the issuance of a press release. As per the press release, the resolution with respect to the dispute regarding Teal gold mine Stages 1 & 2 has been achieved.  The press release also stated that “risk share-profit share” pattern needed to be followed with respect to Teal Gold Mine. This pattern had to comply with the Resource Mining. Earlier, Intermin Resources had stated that they have got the claims related to the cost variation with regards to the Teal Stage 1 and 2. These claims had come from Resource Mining Pty Limited. The representative of Intermin Resources even made as well as delivered the determination regarding claims relating to cost variation. However, claims, as well as a determination, hasn’t been consented by parties and Intermin Resources stated that they have been trying to come to a resolution regarding the matter. 

Both the parties have decided that they would be doing full and final settlement. The division of the variation claims amount was done (50:50 basis). However, the balance related to the net operating cash has been divided in the ratio of 75% and 25%, where 75% would be given to the Intermin Resources while the remaining 25% would be given to the Resource Mining in accordance with the contract related to mining which was decided amongst Intermin Resources and Resource Mining. Once the money is allotted to Intermin Resources and Resource Mining, the cash, as well as investments of the Intermin Resources, would be around A$7.8 million (considering the credits with regards to the GST).

Recently, in the November 2018 annual general meeting or AGM presentation, Intermin Resources had stated that 2019 would expectedly be a busy year. The company has plans to increase its present standing when it comes to reserve as well as a resource. As per the same AGM presentation, the company would also be remained inclined towards the acquisitions which would improve the value. These acquisitions are expected to be done at corporate as well as asset level. Also, the company plans to enhance market awareness.

Let us now quickly have a look at how the stock has been performing today. At the time of writing, the stock price of Intermin Resources is trading in red. The stock price is presently trading at A$0.135 per share which implies that the stock price has witnessed the fall of A$0.005 per share or 3.571% on the intraday-basis. The market capitalization of Intermin Resources Limited stood at $32.95 million. The stock price of the company is trading towards the lower range. Let us now have a look at the returns the stock has delivered. In the span of previous six months and three months, Intermin Resources has delivered the return of -17.65% and -6.67%, respectively. However, in the previous one month, the stock delivered -9.68% return.


Disclaimer

This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.

 

All pictures are copyright to their respective owner(s).Kalkinemedia.com does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this website unless stated otherwise. Some of the images used on this website are taken from the web and are believed to be in public domain. We have used reasonable efforts to accredit the source (public domain/CC0 status) to where it was found and indicated it below the image.

 

There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.

Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.

As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE REPORT!
   
x
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK