Troy Resources Limited (ASX:TRY) has announced the mining and exploration activities at the company’s wholly-owned Karouni Gold Project, Guyana. A few highlights from the announcement are as follow:
- The company has identified new intersections from infill drilling at Hicks 4;
- Full-scale mining underway at Karouni, starting with the removal of sand overburden at the Hicks 4 Pit.
- Hicks 4 Mineralisation now shown to extend over several sections within an overall strike length of approximately 800 metres with the mineralised zone.
- The processing scheduled to re-commence late January as ore stocks are being built up.
- The company is currently planning a new campaign of exploration at Hicks 4 involving both RC and diamond drilling.