TechnologyOne Ltd (ASX:TNE) announced its FY 2020 first half-year result ended 31 March 2020.
The positive performance of the Company signifies the continued high demand for the TechnologyOne Global SaaS ERP Solution. Key highlights are as follows:
- Revenue stood at $138.4 million, upsurge of 7 per cent.
- SaaS Annual Recurring Revenue grew by 33 per cent on pcp basis, to $110.2 million.
- Expenses were $112.5 million, an increase of 7 per cent.
- Profit before tax and profit after tax, both increased by 6 per cent on pcp basis, to $25.9 million and $19.1 million, respectively.
- Dividend of 3.47 cps was declared, an increase of 10 per cent on previous corresponding year.
- Cash and cash Equivalents increased by 23 per cent on pcp basis.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.