Steadfast Group Limited (ASX: SDF), addressed shareholder at the Annual General Meeting held at Hilton Hotel, Sydney, NSW. Key Highlights of AGM are as follows:
- The company’s Underlying revenue increased by 21.4 per cent to $688 million.
- Underlying Net profit after tax surged by 19 per cent to $89 million.
- Underlying diluted earning per share rose by 16 per cent to 11.27 cents per share.
- The company paid a fully franked dividend of 8.5 cents per share for the year, which was increased by 7 per cent compared to the last year.
- Total Group gearing ratio stood aa 23.9 per cent.
- During FY 2019, total investment was $136 million in EPS accretive business and made several CSR initiatives.
- The company made seven new acquisitions and 12 increases in equity holdings and completed the IBNA transaction which added 79 brokers.
At AEST (01:01 PM), the stock was trading higher at $3.10, up by 0.838 per cent from the previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.