ResMed Inc (ASX: RMD) has released its Q2 FY2020 results for the quarter ended 31 December 2019.
- Revenue went up by 13% to $736.2 million year-over-year and 14% on a constant currency basis.
- Net operating profit grew by 26%;
- non-GAAP operating profit soared by 21% to $218.5 million;
- Reported a balanced growth across product portfolio, software solutions, and global markets.
- A cash dividend of $0.39 per share was declared by the Board of Directors of RMD.
By the closure of the market on 31 January 2020, the closing price of the share was $25.050, up 3.044% from its previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.