QuickFee Limited (ASX:QFE) has provided Q4 FY2020 quarterly business update with record results in the US and Australia.
- Q4 FY2020 was another strong quarter of growth in lending in key US market by 71% to US$3.9 million. The FY2020 lending improved by 63% to US$13 million.
- US transaction volume rose 154% to US$136.9 million during the quarter.
- FY20 lending in Australia increased 17% to A$49.3 million.
- 88 new firms signed up in the US during the quarter, up 300% on pcp.
- QFE is well positioned for continued strong growth in the US and Australia moving into FY2021.
At 12:08 PM, QFE shares were trading at A$0.695.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.