Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) announced its September quarterly activities report with the below highlights:
- Cash and cash equivalents as at 30 September 2019 were US$40.1 million excluding restricted cash of US$11.2 million.
- There were no uranium sales in the September quarter.
- The company conducted a placement of 262,814,641 ordinary shares to qualified, institutional and sophisticated investors to raise $30.2 million.
- PDN has completed phase 1 of pre-feasibility study of Langer Heinrich Mine showing improved financials and production capacity for the rapid restart.
- Paladin received the Noteholder consent to sells its 85 per cent interest in Kayelekera Mine in Malawi to Lotus Resources Limited led joint venture.
PDN was trading at $0.087 at 2:21 PM AEST on 22 October 2019.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.