Ora Banda Mining Limited (ASX:OBM) has reported significant progress during three months to 30 June 2020. Highlights include:
- Robust case for a rapid and low-capital path to achieving sustainable gold production at Davyhurst was confirmed by Definitive Feasibility Study.
- With a view of refining its plans, OBM shall progressively optimise DFS parameters over the next several months.
- Maiden Underground Mineral Resource totalling 411,000 t @ 5.8 g/t Au for 77,000 oz Au was declared at Callion and there remain strong potential for additional resource growth with further drilling.
- An increase of 46% to 728kt @ 5.9 g/t Au for 139,000 ounces is an update to the underground Mineral Resource for Riverina.
- Existing Resource at Golden Eagle was upgraded to 393kt at a substantially higher grade of 3.9 g/t Au for 49,000 ounces of contained gold.
- OBM boasts a strong, well capitalised balance sheet with no debt, and has cash of $10.6 million at 30 June 2020.
Which stock gained the most attention in 2019? Find out in our exclusive report on the much talked about lithium stocks which gained the most investor attention amidst the volatile and high drama electric vehicle market.
Read about the shift in the Electric Vehicle market in 2020 and the consequent focus on Lithium in our report.
Get an insight into the lithium prices and the trends. The supply glut kept the lithium prices in check. The escalated bilateral trade dispute between the United States and China significantly impacted the lithium chemical prices.
Understand the performance of mining companies. The lithium mining companies managed to sail through the turbulent white gold market by limiting the production in correspondence with the demand from the offtake partners.