Musgrave Minerals Limited (ASX: MGV) witnessed impressive assay results for the first twelve reverse circulation (RC) drill holes at the Cue Project’s Starlight link-lode located at the Break of Day deposit.
Post significant update, MGV stock edged up by 57% during early morning trade.
The intercepts include:
- 12m @ 112.9g/t Au from 36m (20MORC033) including 6m @ 143.0g/t Au from 42m
- 48m @ 4.4g/t Au from 30m (20MORC032) including 4m @ 41.8g/t Au from 30m and 2m @ 13.5g/t Au from 76m
- 7m @ 13.7g/t Au from 114m (20MORC025) including 4m @ 22.9g/t Au from 116m
- 6m @ 5.7g/t Au from 81m (20MORC021)
- 6m @ 5.2g/t Au from 176m (20MORC022)
The mineralisation is confirmed over a strike of more than 115 metres which remains open down dip. All the drill intersections sit outside, but near the current resource at Break of Day.
While the RC drilling is ongoing, MGV is expected to commence diamond drilling at Starlight next week.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.