Lithium exploration and development company, Lake Resources N.L. (ASX:LKE) updated the market on its progress throughout the quarter ended 31 March 2020 with the following highlights:
- Concluded a Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for Kachi Lithium project, demonstrating the capability to produce sustainable high-purity lithium carbonate to attract premium pricing.
- IRR of 22% with high margin EBITDA of US$155 million and Post-tax NPV8 of US$748 million in first full year of production.
- Total 40,000 litres of brines transported from Kachi to Lilac’s pilot plant module in California.
- Completed capital raising with a $3.4 million private placement and a Share Purchase Plan.
- Continued operations show limited impact from restrictions imposed due to COVID-19.
LKE traded at $0.037 on 1 May 2020 (12:40 PM AEST).
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.