JB Hi-Fi Limited (ASX: JBH) made two announcements on 10 February 2020 for 1H FY2020 Results & Retirement of Chairman.
1H FY2020 Results:
- Total sales up 3.9% to $4.0 billion.
- EBIT up 8.0% to $255.6 million.
- Net profit after tax up 8.9% to $174.4 million.
- EPS up 8.9% to 151.8 cps.
- Declared Interim dividend of 99 cps, up 8.8% as compared to 1H FY2019.
Greg Richards, the Chairman and non-executive director of JBH shall retire from his position on 30 June 2020. His position of Chairman would be taken up by Stephen Goddard who has been the member of the JB Hi-Fi’s Audit & Risk Management Committee since his appointment in 2016.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.