Homestay Care Limited (ASX:HSC) has announced the business update and quarterly cashflow report for the quarter ended 31 December 2019. A few highlights from the announcement are as follows:
- The company utilises the Essence APAC IoT solutions to configure its intelligent homes.
- HSC strengthened its relationship with Essence APAC upgrading binding heads of agreement.
- The company has raised capital of $4 million to support sale and product growth and appointed Mr Graham Russell as Managing Director.
- Homestay Care received $22,000 cash from sales in the quarter ending 31 December 2019.
- HSC has now streamlined operational structure and with an integrated team to support deployment in Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.