- The company reported revenue of NZ$111.7 million, up 7% on FY18;
- EBITDA stood at NZ$24.8 million, down 20% on FY18;
- Adjusted NPAT was down by 31% to NZ$9.6 million;
- The company declared final dividend of 3.0 cps, which brings the whole year dividend to 8.0 cps;
- The company expects FY20 results to be broadly flat due to continuing uncertainty in the market.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.